Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Location: Woburn, MA
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting practice of financials, projections, and detailed analysis of operations;
- Ensure accounting procedures in compliance with U.S. GAAP and other appropriate regulations and policies and the maintenance of appropriate internal controls;
- Maintain and cooperate users of Sage ERP System, make sure all the financial data is accurate, complete, and record in timely manner;
- Coordinate month end closing, post accrual and other journal entries, prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and accounting reports for management. Generate, analyze financial and operational data to help understanding company financial position, draft budget for decision maker;
- Help monitor expenses to align with budget, and perform cost accounting analysis and understand variances, making recommendations that will optimize facility profitability;
- Assist in the financial and tax audit process by preparing financial documentation through generating, summarizing and analyzing financial data related to sales, COGS, assets, liabilities, payroll and expenses of all accounts, responding auditor’s questions and preparing detailed reports to support answers;
- Perform other assigned duties such as: product and job cost analysis; overhead cost analysis; budgeting and strategic planning; break-even analysis and cash flow planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or a closely related field
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Details-oriented and able to multi-task
Mascon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org