- Create and maintain accurate customer and vendor file in ERP.
- Process invoices from pick tickets for account receivable.
- Process A/R receipts, refunds, adjustments, post transactions, and prepare bank deposits.
- Monitor outstanding receivables from the A/R aging report and place collection calls to resolve customer discrepancies.
- Perform credit checks for new customers. Works with supervisor to determine credit limit.
- Reviews status of delinquent accounts and initiates collection action when necessary.
- Reconcile vendor invoices against Mascon’s order management system.
- Process A/P invoices, purchase returns (RMAs), and other adjustments for accurate payments.
- Verify freight bills to insure proper parties are billed.
- Resolve A/P discrepancies.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Prepare analysis of accounts and assist with month-end closing.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned by Supervisor.
- Maintain exceptional customer, vendor and internal relationships.
- Associate or Bachelor degree with 3-5 years working experience in A/P and A/R.
- Good working knowledge of general accounting practices.
- Strong numerical, analytical, and reasoning abilities.
- Highly organized; attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Must be able to prioritize, multitask, and follow company SOPs
- Superior computer skills, MS Office and ERP system.
- Ability to work independently and on a Team.
- Strong oral/written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle difficult situations with sensitivity and tact.
- Oral and Written Mandarin Chinese is a plus but not required.
Mascon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org