Customer Service Administrator
Customer Service Administrator
Mascon, Inc. is a Woburn, MA base company who has been providing strategic sourcing throughout a broad range of industries for 39 years including Aerospace, Defense, Firearms, Robotics, Security and Electronics. Please visit our web site at https://www.mascon.com/ ; https://www.masconmedical.com/ to learn more.
Mascon’s vision is to be the most indispensable strategic supply chain management partner to companies facing critical procurement issues in their supply chain.
Headquartered in Woburn, MA with offices throughout China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, Mascon currently focuses on the aerospace and firearms industries. Mascon pursues opportunities where the cost of supply downtime is high and where parts are difficult to produce or deliver due to complexities in manufacturing, logistics, or geography.
Our focus is on helping our customers find high quality components requiring precision machining, ECM, EDM, die casting, investment casting, forging, injection molding, MIM, 3D Printing and/or electro/ mechanical assembly. We manage global logistics and stay on top of every production order to ensure products are made precisely to specifications with high quality and delivered on time every time.
Recently, to support our community and our country during the COVID-19 crisis, Mascon pivoted its network of supply chain relationships and launched Mascon Medical to supply personal protective equipment (“PPE”) to hospitals, healthcare workers, and other is need of critical supplies. Mascon was Partner with Massachusetts Health and Hospital Association as an official procurement agent for PPE. To support our community, Mascon donated thousands of N95 masks to hospital, community, and others.
Mascon has a proven track record of commitment to its customers and its employees.
This is an exciting time to join an organization whose vision is to help hospitals, healthcare workers and other is need of critical supplies. we are looking for a strong Administrative Assistant who shares the same passion to grow our business. To properly communicate and perform necessary tasks.
To perform all customer service essential functions and meet the demands of both external & internal customers. The customer service associate works with other team members to ensure that the team performs reach their goals and that policies and procedure are observed. The customer service associate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manages routine, difficult or emotional customer situations either by telephone, email or fax; Responding promptly to customer needs – order entry – tracking – rescheduling - quoting to requests for service and assistance.
- Following policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time: order entries, release processing, creating packing slips, RMAs.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develop alternative solutions.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans.
- Clear verbal and written interpersonal, communication and persuasive skills across multi-level leadership teams’ Strong organizational and problem-solving skills. Able to judge urgency and react immediately.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, readily able to transition between customers and tasks as priorities change.
- Must be able to work independently as well as being a team player.
Good time management skills; meets deadlines.
- Strong computer and math skills are critical – must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word.
- Must be able to perform semi-routine duties where some judgment is required when communicating with customers, sales representatives, and inter-company personnel.
- Basic understanding of warehouse flow, shipping/receiving is a plus.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is a minimum requirement
- At least 3 years’ experience in customer service
Mascon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Please send resumes to email@example.com