Mascon, Inc. – Woburn, MA
Mascon Inc. a Woburn, MA base has been providing strategic souring and supply chain planning throughout a broad range of industries for 35 years – specializing in machining, casting, molding, assembly and subassembly work and now seeks a talented Logistics Administrator to join our Logistic Team.
A liaison between our Sourcing , Sales and Engineering teams to effectively manage shipment from offshore vendors to fulfill customer requirements , resolve discrepancies on inventory , shipping, invoicing, material return and logistics obstacles.
- Obtains, analyzes, and interprets supply chain relevant data and demand forecast from MRP and inventory report, working with sourcing team to determine how supply will meet demand by rescheduling shipment, switching transportation methods etc.
- Responsible for daily procurement of goods and services to support products for sales orders and non-sales related transactions.
- Maintains a clean open order report to ensure purchases are processed and delivered on time and at competitive cost.
- Monitor shipping details, track and trace shipments.
- Process stock receiving, transfers, adjustments and returns.
- Co-ordinate with our sourcing teams to determine logistics terms with freight carriers and shipping methods to ensure on time delivery.
- Create and understands commercial invoice instructions for international shipment and import/export license requirement.
- Generate and route import documentation from International destinations (commercial invoices, waybills, export declaration, tariff code review).
- Familiar with customs clearance procedures to successfully handling incoming (and outgoing) product through freight forwarders.
Mascon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org