Supply Chain Coordinator
Mascon Inc. is a fast-paced, multi-national Organization Headquartered in Woburn, MA. Mascon has been providing Strategic Supply Chain Services to US manufacturers for the past 37 years and is looking for a full time Supply Chain Coordinator to join our Team. The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for general purchase and logistics duties as assigned and will report to our Supply Chain Manager.
A liaison between our Sourcing , Sales and Engineering teams to effectively manage shipment from offshore vendors to fulfill customer requirements , resolve discrepancies on inventory , shipping, invoicing, material return and logistics obstacles.
- Obtains, analyzes, and interprets supply chain relevant data and demand forecast from MRP and inventory report, working with sourcing team to determine how supply will meet demand by rescheduling shipment, switching transportation methods etc.
- Responsible for daily procurement of goods and services to support products for sales orders and non-sales related transactions.
- Maintains a clean open order report to ensure purchases are processed and delivered on time and at competitive cost.
- Monitor shipping details, track and trace shipments.
- Process stock receiving, transfers, adjustments and returns.
- Co-ordinate with our sourcing teams to determine logistics terms with freight carriers and shipping methods to ensure on time delivery.
- Create and understands commercial invoice instructions for international shipment and import/export license requirement.
- Generate and route import documentation from International destinations (commercial invoices, waybills, export declaration, tariff code review).
- Familiar with customs clearance procedures to successfully handling incoming (and outgoing) product through freight forwarders.
- Hands on experience in air and ocean import operations, and pricing.
- Bachelor’s degree required; life science or project management degree preferred.
- Minimum three years experience in a customer service position; logistics flow and purchasing or planning preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite as well as a working knowledge of other databases used to manage customer relationships such as ERP or CRM.
- Superior organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
- Proven problem solving skills excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, positive, customer -centered attitude; ability to multi-task and show flexibility.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team.
- Be a team player in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong communication and information exchange experience with clients, origin offices, airlines, brokers, forwarders truckers etc.
- Bilingual - Must be able to read and write Chinese
Mascon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Please send resumes to email@example.com